Monday 21 February 2011

Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby Album Previews!

I was only going to stick to the one blog post for today (Katy Perry tour post) although some urgent media leaked today that would excite any Avril Lavigne fan. And being an avid Avril fan - I felt it was my duty to share it with you!
30-second previews leaked today of Avril's upcoming fourth album "Goodbye Lullaby". Each track preview is only 30 seconds long, although I think every Avril fan was ecstatic to hear them. To any non-Avril fan, this may seem minor news but us Lavigne lovers have been waiting 4 years for some new Avril (excluding Alice) and now she's back in 2 weeks! These previews have made us all even more excited! I cannot give a final judgement on any of the tracks (apart from WTH haha) as I have only heard 30 seconds of each - although I can judge that every one sounds incredible! Listen for yourself, check out my video of the previews:

Ollie x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment